About SUMMA 3D
Summa3D is an international animation competition, focused on students, professionals and lovers of animation and special effects, but it is actually a call for all those involved in the industry to join and actively support the development of new talents and new projects to enhance animation and special effects.
Any individual over 18 years old or any legal entity may participate and, in both cases, must be the owner without limitation of the intellectual property rights, and specifically, of the use rights of the work submitted to the contest.
Requirements for Participation
Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any circumstance not covered by these terms and conditions will be determined by the jury in an irrevocable resolution.
Competition start date
November 15, 2022
Closing date for submissions
April 20, 2023
Any work received after this date will not be considered by the jury.
If you want to register in Summa3D you just have to visit the “participate” area, always after reading the contest rules and fill in the participation form, indicating the categories you want to apply for. After validating your candidature you will receive in your e-mail an individual link for each category in which you participate, where you will be able to upload your material.
Category “Finished Short Films”
Entries in the “short film completed in 2020/21/22” category, in addition to filling out the submission form, must be submitted through the festhome website by filling in all the required fields.
PUBLICATION OF WORKS
The contestants expressly authorize the organization of the contest that their works may be projected in whole or in part, for promotional purposes as deemed appropriate and without profit. The contest is only authorized in the case of television and internet media to use excerpts from the film. In no case of the complete film.
The collection and processing of personal data is for the purpose of managing the participants in the Contest, as well as sending them information about the Contest and other activities that the Contest Organization may organize in the future.
The contestants authorize the sponsors to include their personal data in the official communications of the contest and its diffusion, as well as its use and treatment, automated or not, provided that its purpose is the management and registration of the operations derived from the contest. The Organization undertakes and undertakes that the personal data belonging to the data file of the participants, will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Additional and detailed information on personal data protection
This is intended to help the User to make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will treat the personal information provided by the User through the various data collection forms on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully in order to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data?
Identity: VIING NETWORKING AND SERVICES, S. (hereinafter, “VIING”), with CIF: 0B019745421 and address at: C/ Emisora 8, 28224 de Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 40.845; Folio 151; Page M-724802, 1st Inscription.
Phone number: (+34) 609272091
For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
VIING will collect certain personal data through the following forms with the corresponding purposes.
Contact us: resolution of queries and sending the requested information, related to the products and services, or current news through newsletters, commercial emailing, etc.
What is the legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data?
How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
VIING will keep the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the request made by the User.
To which recipients will the User’s personal data be communicated?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal actions against claims.
What are the User’s rights when providing us with personal data?
- The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to personal information provided to VIING.
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether VIING is processing personal data concerning him/her and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: the User has the right to ask us to delete or remove his/her personal data in certain circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if he/she withdraws his/her consent (in relation to consent-based processing).
- Right to limitation of processing: the User may request us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily limit the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when he/she contests the accuracy of such personal data or objects to the processing in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) as well as to request that it be transferred to another entity responsible for the processing, where technically possible.
- To revoke consent: the user shall have the right to revoke consent at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: the User with doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have treated their personal data, can exercise a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
The authors of the works grant the Organization of the contest the rights of exploitation of these, consisting of the reproduction and exhibition of the short film within the general context of this contest, in any of its editions, as well as for advertising or promotional purposes of the same, which will always be exercised with the recognition of their status as authors, unless otherwise stated.
Participants guarantee that the works they submit to the contest are original, that they do not infringe the rights of third parties and that they have not performed and will not perform any act likely to prevent or hinder the Organization and the Sponsors the full and peaceful exercise of the rights granted in their favor by these Contest rules.
Be part of the event, participate or come to discover it. Don’t miss it